A delicious recipe for Flaming Moz, with Blue Curacao liqueur, white sambuca and Green Chartreuse®. Also lists similar drink recipes.
1 part Blue Curacao liqueur
1 part white sambuca
1 part Green Chartreuse®
1. Place a short rocks (wide mouthed spirit) glass on the bar.
2. Pour the blue curacao, white sambuca and chartreuse into a brandy balloon (snifter). Place the brandy balloon horizontally, balancing on the mouth of the short rock.
3. Ignite the alcohol in the brandy balloon, and rotate (like a cement mixer). Pour mixture into the short rock while alight.
The stream of alcohol falling between the glasses should form a waterfall of fire cascading into the short rock.
4. Use the upside down brandy balloon to suffocate the drink in the short rock.
5. Be sure the flames are out. Remove the brandy balloon and inhale the fumes. Shoot the drink, and hold on to the bar.
(per 17.5 oz serving)